Saturday, May 23, 2015

Philly Show!

Hey Internauts!

Not too sure how many/if any of you are within decent distance to Philadelphia, PA, USA. If you do happen to be, are 21 or older (sorry youths), and love live music, you should come see me play at THE LEGENDARY DOBBS on Thursday, June 4th. 8$ at the door which opens at 730ish. I’ll be playing around 8ish, opening for Galvanize, Little War Twins, Something like a Monument, and the Late Greats. It would be so lovely if you could come out to enjoy the tunes and support me in the first full set I’ve played since fall times.

tl;dr

Who: Odist Abettor, Little War Twins, & more

What: 21+ Concert Show of Great Music yay!!!! Featuring four bands and one me!

Where: Legendary Dobbs - 304 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147 USA

When: Thursday, June 4th. 7:30 doors. Show 8ish-12:30ish. Stop by or duck out whenever, but since I’m opening you maybe might wanna possibly at least see the start ;)

Why: Supporting local, indie, and up-and-coming artists is not only fun. It’s also politically subversive. Plus live music is cool.

How much: $6 advance tix @ http://legendarydobbs.com/

$8 at the door.

I am wicked excited for this show. The relatively late notice is only b/c I just found out about it today. Hope you can make it.

All my good vibes,
Odist

No comments:

Post a Comment