Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Single: Here's to Hope

After months of recording and re-recording and mixing and remixing and craziness...

I am wicked amped to announce the release of my new single:


Here's to Hope


Which is now available for download right...here


I'm starting this new project btw, where the proceeds from every single I release will go to a different charity. That way, even if you hate my music, you can help some folks out. 


All download proceeds of "Here's to Hope" go to support families in need in south eastern PA through The Bridge Compassionate Ministry Center


[from their website:] 
"The Bridge Compassionate Ministry Center: serves our neighbors in need by providing food, clothing, household goods, furniture, referrals, and encouragement. Open ever Tuesday evening, we serve 30-50 families a week and 500 different families from throughout the Avon Grove School District each year."


Thank you to anyone who has supported and encouraged me through these past six months. I'm gonna keep pressing on and pursuing this dream, and I encourage you to chase after your goals as well. You can make a difference. Happy 2013! 


"Here's to Hope" - Odist Abettor 
(Copyright 2013 Luke Schutz) 

Written by Luke Schutz 

Produced by Luke Schutz and Jacob Utting 

Engineered by Jacob Utting 

Mastered by Alex Crain 

Percussion- Luke Schutz and Jacob Utting 

Rhythm Guitar- Luke Schutz 

Lead Guitar- Christopher Murphy 

Bass- Jacob Utting 

Keys and Aux. Instrumentation- Jacob Utting





No comments:

Post a Comment